Regular price$49.99 | Save$-49.99(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 252): divided by 0% off) /
+ Free Shipping
Neck Stretcher-Neck and Head Pain Relief in 15 Minutes Neck Support Lying Down or Sitting Up Supports the natural curve of your cervical spine which relieves tension and other neck-related issues. Notice: For beginners or those who are sensitive to...
Neck Stretcher-Neck and Head Pain Relief in 15 Minutes
Neck Support Lying Down or Sitting Up
Supports the natural curve of your cervical spine which relieves tension and other neck-related issues.
For beginners or those who are sensitive to massage points, consider adding a towel or soft cloth to the neck plate to avoid direct contact and causing neck hurt.
Cervical Traction Device with Acupuncture Massage Point
Acupuncture Massage for upper back relaxation. The acupuncture points target your upper back and shoulders gently. Lay on it, it offers tissue massage to release the fatigue in your muscles and enhance blood circulation.
Neck support with 4 Levels Adjustment
Ergonomic design neck and shoulder relaxer to stretch and realign your spine. When you lay on it, it matches the curvature of spine to offer correct posture. 4 adjustable settings for use so that fit for all ages and ability. You can fix this cervical traction device at the most comfortable level for easy stretching and
Great for use at home, at the office chair, at the gym, in the car, or yoga mat.
This neck stretcher is Lightweight and portable. Great for use at home, at the gym, etc. Just 5-15 minutes a day, reduce neck and head pain. Ideal gift for those who suffer from neck pain.
HOW TO USE
1. Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 15 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
2. Place the neck stretcher under your neck.
3. Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with the lowest setting.
4. Gently reposition the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck.
5. If lying on your back, your eyes should be looking straight up towards the ceiling. If reclining, your head should be in the same position relative to your back.
6. Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
7. Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
8. You may notice your neck, traps&shoulder muscles relax further and your posture becomes more aligned.
NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles&joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using the device and consult with your healthcare professional.